Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Product Review: Mini-Play Makeup

Hello there!
My daughter Echo received a Mini-Play Makeup kit, and I just had to write a review about it!

For those of you who know Echo....well, enough said. ;) For those of you who haven't: she is your typical mischievous 3-year-old - on steriods. We're talking full-blown tornado on my hands, haha!

Not too long ago, Echo got into my makeup - again. Aside from being a little girl, I think she definitely sees more of the makeup world because I'm such a makeup fanatic.
Here's a picture from a few months ago, when she got into a highlighter - "putting on her makeup," she said:


Not too shabby, eh? She's got it on in all the right spots!


This was a few days ago. She actually got into my makeup here (which wouldn't be the first time!): Oy. She's making me old.




*sigh*

Folks, here is the answer to my problem!

Look how ADORABLE this is! 




 The bag is so cute. Echo loved it! I wish I had gotten pictures of her when she first opened it - she was ecstatic. 
So, the Mini-Play Makeup motto is "Mess Free Pretend Makeup for Your Children!" and indeed, it lives up to it's name!




It FEELS real, but there is NO mess. No powder anywhere, no lip gloss anywhere - it's so nice!
*confession time*
Until I figured out what it was (foam) I seriously thought it was real, pigment-less makeup! I was AMAZED and seriously kept pressing on it to see if any of it would wipe onto my finger!
I know, I know. Don't judge. ;D

Check out how adorable the products are! ^ The logo is on everything, just as a "grown-up" makeup company would have THEIR logo on their products.


The lipgloss is in a roller tube, and feels real - even though nothing comes out! Echo certainly enjoyed it! =)




The brushes are great - they're so soft, and have these awesome pink and black handles. Love them!

Echo knew what to do right away!

 Another reason I loved this product so much is because it's a pretend makeup kit, but it isn't made out of that fake, hot-pink, goopy makeup that gets EVERYWHERE! Ugh. Talk about a pain. Echo is the LAST person who needs a mess, haha! So with the Mini-Play Makeup, she thought she was actually putting on real makeup.

With her powder puff

Trying to decide what to wear next...

 Now, for some pictures of her thrilled cuteness: 




Oh. My. Goodness. Call me biased, but that is the prettiest little happy girl ever!

She loves her makeup kit. She takes it with her all over the house, and insists on sitting right next to me to do her makeup while I do mine in the morning. I even bring it with us to Scarlett's doctor's appointments when Echo has to come, to keep her out of my hair and well-behaved. 
And, here's the finished product - look at all of that "makeup" she thinks she's wearing! Hahaha! So cute!


Here's the link to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/miniplaymakeup
and here's the link to their online store if you'd like to look around and purchase a set (there is also an adorable black purse!!!): http://www.miniplaymakeup.com/

Hope you have a fabulous day!
-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment